Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Original and Best Walking Tours: "This was so worth my time and money, that 3 years later, I came back for another!"



The Original and Best Walking Tours TripAdvisor Review from August 19, 2009:

"This was so worth my time and money, that 3 years later, I came back for another!

This event, I'll refrain from using the phrase "tour" because it did not feel like one, was extraordinary to say the least.

Sylvia, our tour guide, was not only extremely knowledgeable, energetic, punctual, personable, highly talented, and communicative about the various architectural and historical wonders of the city, but she was also helpful to lead us in the right directions (various local points of interest) for the remainder of our 3 day stay in Florence.

With the large number of tourist trap boutiques that my group was definitely not interested in, we surely would have been lost amongst the crowds without Sylvia's expertise.

Thank you again, Sylvia and "The Original and Best Walking Tours" for this wonderful experience and tradition that we look forward to on our return to Italy."

JonathanHinkle
Florida, US
Aug 19, 2009 New

No comments: