Thursday, August 13, 2009

Have a truly unique Italian experience with ArtViva in Florence, Rome and Venice!

See what one of our satisfied customers has to say about our Original Gondola Tour in Venice, our Original Bike Tuscany Tour and the Florence In One Day Package!

"I traveled with my husband and daughter age 16 and son age 21. We all did the Florence in One Glorious Day tour and it was fabulous. We had two different guides. The second was especially beyond our expectations. She really helped us to appreciate the art that we encountered. I am sure that I would have looked at the statue of David, for example, and moved on. With her careful eye she helped me to see the work in such a way that it truly moved me. She performed the same magic in the Uffizi Gallery. My whole family speculated that she must be a scholar who keeps her hand in the field beyond just doing these guided tours.

My husband and I did the Bike tour of Tuscany ourselves and we absolutely loved it. The group was varied, the guide was lively, funny, and informative, and the entire day was just plain fun - great scenery, great food, a little introduction into the art of tasting wine (in an atmospheric setting), and some good exercise as well. This tour had it all. My husband says he would do the same tour again...

The gondola tour was a good bargain for the money and very pleasant. The gondola ride was off the beaten path and a unique experience made afforable. In planning the trip I thought that the full day tour in Venice would be too much canned itinerary, but in retrospect I would have done another in tour in Venice as well. My 16 year old thought the gondola ride was a highlight of our trip."

Patti Zucca
June 2009

No comments: